I am a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner SEP and Board Certified Polarity Practitioner, BCPP. I have been in Private practice for over 12 years and I have been practicing at The Positive Mind Center since 2013. I also teach at the Swedish Institute, in NYC. I have additional training in Therapeutic and Ayurvedic massage, Bodynamic Skills, Body Centered Counseling, Gross and Energy Anatomy, Somatic Intuitive Dialog, Polarity Yoga and Polarity Nutrition.
• Adjunct Faculty, The Swedish Institute, September 2007 - Present
- Introduction to Polarity Therapy, Professional Development
- Swedish Massage Level Two: Integrating Anatomy
- Supervisor - Off-Site Internships - level one and level three
- Core Curriculum Tutor
• Associate, The DiMele Center for Psychotherapy and Counseling, June 2013 - 2015
• Featured Massage Therapist, Allure Magazine, June 2012
• NYS Licensed Massage Therapist, License #018259-1, March 2005
• Registered Polarity Practitioner, APTA, May 2011
• Somatic Experiencing Practitioner SEP, Trauma Healing Institute, Oct 2016
• Adjunct Faculty, Soma-Psyche Institute, Ellen Krueger, founder
- Teaching Chakra Balancing, Structural Balancing, Clinic Supervisor
- Assistant Advanced Level Polarity Therapy Training - November 2010 - present
• Participant, Advanced Intuition and Somatic Training, Ron De-Angelo, PhD, founder and director, 2010 - present.
• Graduate, Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences, December 2004(1200hrs) Course work included Myology, Anatomy, Physiology, Neurology, Pathology, Soft Tissue Assessment, Clinical Applications of Advanced Level Massage Therapy.
• Associate and Registered Polarity Practitioner Training, Soma-Psyche Institute, August 2005 - April2011(721 hrs). Course work includedBody Centered Counseling, Structural Balancing,Energetic Assessment, Elemental Balancing, Introduction to Bio-Dynamic Craniosacral Technique, Energetic Reflexology, Somatic Intuition.
• Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapy Training - November 2000, Pune India (70 hrs)
• Bio-dynamic Breath Therapy Intensive Training - February 2001 Pune, India (464 hrs)
- July 2003 Lesvos, Greece (assistant) (464 hrs)
• Hypnosis For Meditation and Relaxation Training March 2002, Pune, India (110 hrs)
• Certified Infant Massage Instructor January 2007, Swedish Institute, New York, NY (25 hrs)
Member Professional Organizations
• American Massage Therapy Association www.amtamassage.org
• New York State Society of Medical Massage Therapists www.nysmassage.org
• American Polarity Therapy Association www.polaritytherapy.org
• International Polarity Education Alliance www.polarityeducation.org
• SE Trauma Institute www. traumahealing.org