Dynamic Support for Mental Health Practitioners
Managing the sometimes triggering energy of a client's trauma can be exhausting and unsettling, not to mention the hearing of the traumatic material.
Mental Health Professionals can struggle with:
- witness trauma
- symptoms of PTSD, like invasive imagery
- the triggering of personal trauma,
- chronic pain
- lack of sleep.
This can limit the amount of clients you see, the types of clients you treat and may have you thinking of closing up your practice all together.
I work one-on-one with you in an 8 week program that teaches skills to manage your own states of activation and dissociation.
- The skills are body based, customized for your nervous system and are very effective.
- The program is 8 weeks long to allow for the physical learning and experience of the skills to settle into your system. I work at a high level to support a lasting shift and understanding.
- The skills you learn can also be taught to your clients.
- The change in the treatment room dynamics will be dramatic not to mention the benefit to your own mental health.
- The program includes use of the Safe and Sound Protocol developed by Dr. Steven Porges, daily support, weekly sessions and educational materials.
I look forward to hearing from and supporting you in having a therapy practice that provides for and nourishes you.